Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Handheld Gaming Recommendations
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#4  Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm  Reply with quote + 
I had a GBA but the only game I played for a significant amount of time was Megaman Battle Network 3, which was excellent. Best one out of the six or however many there were.
Harvest Moon - Friends of mineral town is decent too, and its starting to rise in price for some reason. Not sure why, its not rare.

The DS however, I play tons and recommend the following regardless of whatever price you find it at:

Bomberman DS 2 - We've been through this
Wario Ware Touched - My favourite WarioWare, superb minigames
Mario Kart DS - Great fun, and not as gimmicky as MK7
Yoshis Island 2 - My favourite platformer on the system. The game is big, the visual style is lovely, the music fitting and the whole thing plays great
All of the Ace Attorney games - Preferably in the correct order
Rhythm Paradise - You need a sense of rhythm for this, watching my Ex fail repeatedly at it was amusing. Some of the songs you have to tap along to are crap but its very fun nonetheless
Mario & Luigi - Bowser's Inside Story - The dialog is superb. I would say this is the second funniest Nintendo game ever, behind Paper Mario 2.

If you can get it at a decent price, maybe also consider the following:

Anno: Create A New World - A good strategy game that works well with the controls
Space Invaders Extreme - Awesome visuals, great soundtrack, tried and tested gameplay with power-ups thrown in. Classic stuff
Metroid Prime Pinball - Accurately themed to MP1, good solid pinball fun
Tetris DS - Tetris on the DS
Scribblenaughts - A clever puzzle game allowing lots of variation in how you solve things
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1247s
Index - Back to Top