Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman Merchandise
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Photo of my bomberman pile.
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#58  Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:45 am  Reply with quote + 
plasm wrote:
Ah yeah, Saturn Bomberman. I never owned a Saturn, so I never picked it up. There was a really nice-looking U.S. copy in a Vintage Stock store for about a year or so, priced at about 60 USD. I thought about picking it up just for my collection every time I went in there, but it disappeared recently. Surely no one in this area would have bought it...? Oh well.

I'd like to know someone in Japan through who I could purchase Bomberman merchandise. Would be pretty swell. Although I hardly ever make any extraneous purchases, so...

I have had around 3 Sega Saturns, keeping one and giving the ones I found cheap at thriftshops to others. I only ever saw the game once for sale at a flea market for $15-20 and I was broke. Came back with money the next week and that game dude had stopped setting up at that flea market after months there. Sad day for sure. I never much went to stores looking at videogames around the Saturn phase, only catching clearance items way after they were gone from normal shelves. The one I was more broken up over was n64 Bomberman 64: Second Attack. I only ever saw the game for sale new once when I was out of town, and it was $50 still. I should have bought it then. I have a cart with manual copy, but no box. Boo.

I know the feeling on purchases. I have not bought much lately. I won a $200 amazon giftcard and somehow only bought musical instrument stuff. :) I had bomberman in my cart but put it back.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman Merchandise All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1528s
Index - Back to Top