Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman Merchandise
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Photo of my bomberman pile.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#54  Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:23 pm  Reply with quote + 
So, I've finally gotten around to taking a picture of my own Bomberman collection.

Pictured:

[Collapse Text]
N64:
* Bomberman 64 (US)
* Bomberman Hero (US)
* Bomberman 64: The Second Attack! (US)

SNES/SFC:
* Super Bomberman 1 (US; no box)
* Super Bomberman 2 (US)
* Super Bomberman 3 (JP)
* Super Bomberman 4 (JP)
* Super Bomberman 5 (JP)

GB/GBC:
* Bomberman Quest (European)
* Bomberman GB (US; Bomberman GB 2 in Japan, no box)
* Pocket Bomberman (US, cartridge only)
* Bomberman GB (JP)
* Bomberman MAX: Blue Champion (US; this is only the box - details below)

GameCube:
* Bomberman Jetters (US)

PSX:
* Bomberman World (US)
* Bomberman Party Edition (US)

Other:
* Super Bomberman Hudson Official Guidebook (JP)
* Golem Bomber Gashapon (JP; details below)

About the Bomberman MAX game: I had originally obtained a new copy when it was still in stores. My brother and I later sold our GBCs, so I gave both the cartridge and the manual to my brother's brother so he could play it. So basically, this is just a box with some of the generic paperwork that came with a GBC title, heh.

About the Golem Bomber Gashapon: This little figurine was part of a collection that could be obtained in Gashapon (capsule toy) machines in Japan. I don't really know anything about it, but based on some of the other character figurines that I've seen for sale on eBay, if they were willing to make a Wolf Bomber figurine, then they probably had one for just about any character in the franchise. Anyway, this one is about 4.5 cm tall, and is of a translucent green color. Strangely, he has no antenna pom on the back of his head.

The seller from who I bought this was also selling a lot of other characters. At the time of this writing, it appears that only two are left. One is either Rasta Bomber or Mexican Bomber (it's impossible to tell from the photo), from Super Panic Bomber W/SB3, and the other is Bomber Bomjin from Saturn Bomberman.

EDIT: I did a little digging and found that this figurine is a Keshi Gum figure - like a rubber figure that you might get out of a capsule machine. Apparently people would collect and sometimes paint them. Here's a collection of the World Bombers, Louie, and Bagura from SB3, complete with a box, for sale in Japan.

And here is Plasma Bomber. Holy shit. If only that guy would ship overseas, I would totally buy that.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman Merchandise All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1370s
Index - Back to Top