BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Any Bomberman games for the DS you guys reccomend?
W.A.C.
Bomberdude

Post#8  Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:00 pm  Reply with quote + 
plasm wrote:
Probably, yeah. Although many of the games that they neglected to bring over here were rather innovative and likely could have spawned more interest (SB3 brought a lot of new features to the Battle Game, let alone the next two SFC titles).

Yeah, I've noticed they tend to neglect their more innovative titles for U.S. audiences. I wonder why.

W.A.C. wrote:
I've never taken the time to really study these games, but I looked over them briefly to try and spot the differences.

Both DS and DS 2 have several different Battle Game modes, some which they share in common. Both allow up to eight players.

So, DS has more maps in total, but both share a lot of similar maps, and both have maps that the other doesn't.

DS 2 does include customizable Bombermen and unlockable maps, but these are only available in the Versus mode of the Mission Game. It seems that only four players may compete in this mode, and it's likely that it requires each player to have a copy of the game.

Hey, thanks. Do you know if Bomberman DS has any multiplayer maps not found in Bomberman Blitz?
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0805s
Index - Back to Top