BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Any Bomberman games for the DS you guys reccomend?
W.A.C.
Bomberdude

Post#1  Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:29 am  Reply with quote + 
I plan to get a 3DS XL later this year and found out tonight that DS games aren't region locked for the 3DS. [LINK] Finding this out was great news as Bomberman DS 2 never released in America. This caused me to do some research and it seems like most of the Bomberman games that released for the DS weren't too great. I care a lot about single player modes in Bomberman games and the single player for Bomberman DS looks pretty mediocre from what I've seen in YouTube videos. Since the multiplayer mode for a lot of DS Bomberman games looks identical, the game doesn't look like it's worth my time. Are there any other Bomberman games for the DS that look like good games besides Bomberman DS 2? Is Bomberman DS 2 a good game? Any suggestions on where I can import that game? Thanks in advance for any help. :happy: 

Edit-

Anything special about Bomberman Blitz?

Edit-

Just found out DS games that are DSi enhanced will not work on the 3DS. Is Bomberman DS 2 a game that's DSi enhanced?

Edit-

It's too bad the level design for Bomberman DS looks so bland because the art direction is really nice. :/
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0799s
Index - Back to Top