Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Sucky Cartoons
HienFan
Bomberman

Post#50  Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:54 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ehehe and I thought Adventure time was really popular... Must be overrated.

I actually find My Little Pony interesting I've seen the pilot but I might try the other episodes eventually

Frankly compared to anime(at least for talking, more action base stuff not really either) stiff rigid movement is not really my type so I can't stand a lot of flash cartoons I can see why for limited animation what with money being severely lacking in the 60s/70s but even they feel more lively than flash which reminds me of how stiff Syncro VOX(completely different but I'm talking about it feels like there's only one frame for everything), Chucking animation are

Looking at the cel animated Simpson opening and the post HD one it's very noticeable they didn't try hard enough

Not saying all digital shows are bad(Heck why would I still like Samurai Jack and keep on insisting on watching all those 2000-2003 shows if I did) but too many people don't put enough love into their work these days. That's not an attitude the directors of the Golden Age use(but now that I think about it I prefer those Dark Age cartoons like Chuck Jones Tom and Jerry, said Jones various films when he was still fired, Hanna Barbera cartoons and The Pink Panther over most cartoons on the 40s and 30s)

Forgot to mention a particular show I hate: Family Guy-My sis sometimes left that channel on air for a while before switching. Damn lot of politic preaching and sometimes a tad too vulgar (hey I said my sis bailed out midway it could be a lot more vulgar and I missed it out)

South Park in the later seasons(I saw this on the online but I could only appreciate season 1-3) has the same horrible politic talk and is R rated vulgar. I can take vulgarity but there's only so much I can take before I think it's crazy (the friggin movie has one too many F bombs from that infamous session about the 2x2 math problem video alone)

PS The other reason I don't watch Disney Channel and Nickolodeon is that sometimes they air Live Action and unless it's Mr Bean I usually don't give no hoot about Live Action
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1285s
Index - Back to Top