Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Good Cartoons
HienFan
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:02 am  Reply with quote + 
Since there's a Sucky Cartoons topic in here I think we need one about GOOD ones. I doubt everyone in here is 'LOLMG ANIME IS DA GOD EVERY WESTERN CARTOON STINKS'

So any good cartoons you've seen over the years?

I used to watch Cartoon Cartoons regularly until I got my PS2 and stumbled into this terrible show named Camp Lazlo. I never really seen much of Nicktoons and Disney(Hate the Disney Channel since day 1, only exposure I get is from my sis and Nicktoon has this horrible show named Ren and Stimpy)

Dexter Laboratory-Admittedly this is the first cartoon I saw in 1999. I also like the last two season even though they are not well liked

Powerpuff Girls

Sheep in the Big City-Favourite cartoon of the 2000s. Like the whole producing a show within a show with over the top ad in the show idea

Samurai Jack-When are they ever gonna make the movie? Question: Someone told me this cartoon is made from flash. I don't know if it's true

Grim and Evil-I prefer it when those two shows are together instead of seperate. Especially the former which I found got weaker after 2003

Time Squad

Johny Bravo-First season only

Ed, Edd n Eddy

Courage the Cowardly dog

Ben 10(original only)

Generator Rex

Megas XLR

Duck Dodgers

Teen Titans-Only saw the first few eps though. It aired around the time I got a PS2 so I didn't see much

Non Cartoon Network

American Dragon Jake Long-When it got cancelled I was convinced people are having shittier taste

Phineas and Ferb

Spongebob Squarepants-First three seasons only LOL especially season 1

Danny Phantom

Ye oldies

Tom and Jerry-The original and Chuck Jones era mainly. But do not like the Filmation and Gene Deitch era

Looney Tunes- Admittedly only the Bugs Bunny shorts, Chuck Jones and Robert McKimson Daffy Duck shorts and the Sniffles the Mouse shorts. Sylvester and Tweety, Road Runner and Wile E, Daffy and Speedy, B&W(including the recolours other than the original You oughta be in pictures), any Porky shorts without Daffy, 7Arts shorts are all especially out

Woody Woodpecker-Only the 40s shorts

Disney Movies if it counts-Though not Chicken Little, Dinosaur and Home on the Range

Scooby Doo

The Flintstone

The Jetsons

The Smurfs-I was disappointed when it disappeared though LOL Toei was involved
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1406s
Index - Back to Top