Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: E3 Expo (2011-2021)
Razon
Board Admin

Post#18  Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:00 am  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
Well if a 3rd Zone of the Enders game was announced, I think that is pretty cool. The last title was some 6 years ago...

It's actually been 9 years since the last game was released in the series, so it reached the point where you would of wondered if there would ever be another one made or not.

As for the actual E3 conferences, Microsoft and Sony didn't do too bad this year. Well at least the Cinamatic like experience games that they showed looked interesting, though I never really get around to playing FPS or those kind of games anyway.

Nintendo's conference started off great with Miyamoto and Pikmin 3, and it was also relatively humorous at times. Though it went downhill after that since they catered a lot to the casual audience, but they can always appeal more to the hardcore gamers later. Consoles rarely launch with a good game lineup, so that much was to be expected. Not to mention that it hasn't been long since they released their last Kirby, Zelda, Mario Party, Mario Tennis, Mario Kart and etc games, and we currently have Pikmin 3, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, 2 New Super Mario Bros games and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon on the way. So I'd say that they're doing quite good in that aspect, we can surely expect more game announcements next E3 from them to keep the Wii U and 3DS going strong. I'm pleased that they'll allow for at least 2 of the main controllers for the system to be used, since that that helps solve the otherwise limited multiplayer that there would of been, then the alternate pro controller is a decent side addition too.

So I'd say that E3 was alright this year, I enjoyed it for the most part anyway.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1457s
Index - Back to Top