Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: E3 Expo (2011-2021)
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#16  Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:08 am  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
Ha ha, someone is clearly doing more research then me here. I didnt' know anything about new contra titles and apparently not many do. I can see why it may be considered a neglected franchise but I'm not really claiming to be a big fan of that franchise which would excuse me...

Heh, it's more like "hey wait a minute, didn't they release some Contra games only a few years ago?" and looked it up for clarification and I was right. Although I suppose it could be considered "neglected" due to how they just come about without much of a bang.

Regulus 777 wrote:
I doubt the ZOE HD collection will do as well as the company hopes especially if they are anything like the rest of the developers calling 100s of thousands of copies sold "failures or disappointments" but they tend to give in and release more shit anyway.

Apparently the ZoE Collection is gonna be bundled with a playable demo for Metal Gear Rising, that may help with sales. I mean, hey, it worked with the original ZoE, right? That game was bundled with a playable demo of MGS2, which helped drastically boost sales for the game IIRC.

legato wrote:
I feel the same as Soniti. It seems like the newer things get the less interested I become. It's a sad thing to think but I feel as if gaming has had a "plateau" with me and I'm on the decline. Maybe it's just an effect of me growing older, I'm not sure.

I was excited to see that a bunch of Mario games are in the works from Nintendo but it also made me think how they're all feeling the same anymore. Is it possible to have too much Mario in your life? :surprise: 

I don't think the problem is "too much Mario in your life," it's more like "Mario's become too much of the same."

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1875s
Index - Back to Top