Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: E3 Expo (2011-2021)
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#13  Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:38 am  Reply with quote + 
WarioMan3K wrote:
Same here with Contra, which again showcases their lack of care about the franchise itself -- besides Bomberman...

A Contra game came out last year... Along with a couple of other games that came out in the past 5 years (Contra 4 for DS and Contra ReBirth for WiiWare). I'd hardly consider Contra neglected.

Regulus777 wrote:
Well if a 3rd Zone of the Enders game was announced, I think that is pretty cool. The last title was some 6 years ago...

I own the first 2 but haven't played much of the 2nd. First one was cool though. Loved the soundtrack, Story was interesting, it was pretty fun to just play and wasn't too long either.

I believe whether a third game will be developed or not will depend on how well the ZoE HD collection does. There's a lot of demand for a ZoE3 though, and they know it. We'll just have to see I guess.

As for E3, I've honestly become less and less interested in the event each passing year. I have realized that over the years, I'm slowly losing interest in modern gaming. Honestly, the only new games I've shown any real interest in is Metal Gear Rising and Resident Evil 6, that's pretty much it. Any news that's comes out relating to franchises I like is usually met with disappointment or uninterested at best. I have personally not cared for the direction the industry is moving at all, and I don't see myself getting any future consoles unless there are some serious changes to business practices and ethics, which I do not see happening anytime soon.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1396s
Index - Back to Top