Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Politics
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#9  Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:54 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
Unfortunately there's a lot of people in this country that vote for people blindly without knowing shit about them. This video from the 2008 election is a fantastic example....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zsr0UpVjoE

So really a lot of the time we have problems in this country is cause the people in our country can't make good decisions.

That video was painful to watch, but it made the second part so much sweeter in return.

Regulus777 wrote:
Should Ron Paul win the presidency our current congress would definitely give him hell but Ron Paul will basically veto everything that's unconstitutional and everything that will increase government spending. He's determined to fix this economy by making massive cuts to government spending.

Our current government with the federal reserve can just print up money whenever they need it for their oversees meddling with other countries and other nonsense. Which in turn devalues our dollar and that's why prices on everything have been going up and up and we're all going broke. Ron Paul also wants to put an end to all that. He wants to at least audit the federal reserve and publish the results so America can know what this money is being printed and used for. Then we can judge for ourselves.

People are getting fed up with it and starting to realize that this election is gonna be really important.

Yeah, I think this will be one of the most important elections we'll have in a long time. The US of A is in quite an economic crisis right now. We are trillions of dollars in debt because of all this stupid stuff the higher-ups have been doing (this fruitless "war against terror" (we already killed Osama Bin Laden, what reason are our soldiers still out there for?), giving money to Israel (for one they aren't a third-world country and can take care of themselves, and two what money? Monopoly money?), amongst many others). Plus there's Obama, whose basically one of the worst presidents we've ever had ("We're in debt? Just print more money!" "I think this guy is a terrorist, and based entirely on that, I want him dead!").

Regulus wrote:
I'm also gonna add a nice instructional video for people that would like to learn how to vote for people in this country that i found on youtube. It'll also be in my first post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HgeBcUK1PI

Very informative video and gave me a better understanding about how this stuff works. Thanks.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1237s
Index - Back to Top