Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Game Help
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman64 TSA :: Pommy's Evolutions
BlueFire4101
Bomberman

Post#6  Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:10 pm  Reply with quote + 
Saphiria wrote:
Yeah, Magic Pommy catched a bit of my attention after I saw him there, so maybe I will try to get him in my second save state, though Dragon Pommy also looks very nice! I only doubt that Chicken Pommy will do anything good, haha.

Dragon Pommy I think is the most powerful of all Pommy Forms in terms of offensive power. Problem is his attack is obviously fire based so that could hinder his offense on some enemies. On the other hand, it could also prove to be quite a boon when fighting enemies that are weak to it. His main drawback is the fact that he attacks a bit slowly so it is hard to actually catch enemies in the fire that he spits out, even for a human Player. The other issue is with recovery from his attack, especially if he misses.

And yeah, Chicken as well as Penguin Pommy forms are both probably the worst in the game. Penguin Pommy can only stun enemies, though I suppose he is at an advantage due to the fact that he is incredibly easy to use (even by the AI) because of his fast attack and quick recovery.

Chicken Pommy can deal damage, but the problem with him is that he attacks three times and moves forward every time he attacks. This means he's likely to get hit by the enemy and be stunned if he doesn't kill the enemy with his attack. And that is more likely than not considering his attack isn't the most damaging if I'm not mistaken.

Claw Pommy is similar to Chicken Pommy in that regard yet he's still much better as he deals more damage and attacks faster too.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Game Help All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1653s
Index - Back to Top