BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What games are you playing/looking forward to?
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#129  Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:28 am  Reply with quote + 
Saphiria wrote:
Well but it could happen that it also will be available for PS3/Xbox360, many people are speculating about that on PSO-World :wink:  But you're right though there are many PSO games that also came out for consoles rather than PC. We just hope it get to a console as well, that's all :happy: 

Yes, it is a commonly brought up subject on PSO-World. As a lurker, I've seen many topics regarding this. All topics that bring that up, though, are quickly shot down because all it is, by the end of the day, baseless and hopeful speculation.

I'm not saying it'll never happen. PSO2 may very well be released on PS3/Xbox 360 later down the line, or even when it launches. PSO alone has seen about four different console releases, and PSU was released on three consoles at the same time. But this is the first Phantasy Star game to have a confirmed release for PC and... nothing else. And seeing as this hasn't changed since the game was first announced, I'm doubtful it'll see a console release at this point.

That being said, I wouldn't mind in the slightest if there was a PS3/360 release. I'd just get the PS3 version since at least I'd know I could play the game right away (once I get a new hard drive for it, that is, but that's really just a matter of having enough money on me to do it) without having to get my PC up to specs (did this with SC2; it was a pain and it took me forever to achieve (no thanks to my budget). It's not something I'd like to deal with again if I can avoid it). I've always played the online Phantasy Stars on a console, after all.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1492s
Index - Back to Top