Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Weird things you notice in Bomberman
Bomudokkan
Bomberbie

Post#86  Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:26 pm  Reply with quote + 
Sorry for the late post! But I have been busy with other stuff to do lately.

This topic is very interesting, good job at bringing a non- released level to us, Zaphe!
SB3 was clearly the continue of the previous Super Bomberman story AND a sequel of Bomberman 94, because most levels are based on that game. So I always wondered if Hudson was planning to put that Cranky Castle level again, instead of the desert- themed stage. I think my question was already answered! :D and I agree with Duke Serkol, that was the purpose of creating that stage.
Now my question is....
Why they canceled the release of it if it could have fit better in the game, and with the Brain Bomber character? As the Ponchos are just too lame for him... xD
But speaking seriously, it should have been an important reason, I doubt that Hudson canceled the stage just to come with something more original as the rest of the levels (also Bagura Ship) retains the same concept idea.

[EDIT]: More on topic, has anyone noticed an unused melody on SB5, which sounds similar to that one played on music box stage?
I thought it was another endless track, but actually it lasts about 9:40. :surprise: 
Before the song ends, you notice how the music box starts to stop, then you listen to the typical Bomberman melody and the track ends.
I was impressed, maybe it's not something new for you, it was just a fun fact :D
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1295s
Index - Back to Top