Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Favourite Five Dastardly Bombers
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#9  Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:47 am  Reply with quote + 
Bomudokkan wrote:
Really? Most of the Fiendish Bombers fanarts I have ever seen is Plasma or Magnet Bomber's fanart, seriously :/ and some fanarts of Brain Bomber. It's still interesting to note that Pretty Bomber and Golem Bomber, being the only members from the group to appear in other games without the rest of the group, have not a big group of fans. Maybe it's just me and I will have to check LIKE EVERY SITE to change mind.

Oh. You're right, not sure what I was thinking when I said that. I guess I haven't kept up much on the fandom elsewhere.

That being said, of the Japanese fanart I've seen, there seems to be a lot of Magnet, Plasma, and Pretty, with Pretty Bomber appearing most of the time. I'd say that between the people who know her from the earlier games and the people who know her from the Land games, she's probably the most well-known of the lot. But yeah, Golem Bomber gets less attention. :cry:  Hahahah. I don't know if I've seen him in fanart unless he's with the rest of the group or he's one in a series of pictures of the characters.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0796s
Index - Back to Top