Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Who else got a 3DS?
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#5  Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:22 am  Reply with quote + 
^More like trolling Sony since the price is now a whole lot cheaper. This price drop would ALSO explain why Pokemon Rumble Blast got delayed, because the delayed release date is a day or so apart from the 3DS price drop in Japan. It may not be the mainseries game that I'm waiting for right now, but with the game having the 646 Pokemon officially revealed (The last 3 technically haven't been released yet so that's why they're not included), it's going to be hard NOT to find a reason this would make the 3DS sell better. First Rumble was just plain addicting and stays a solid game from beginning to end because of how simple it is, but the only issue I had with it was that Johto and Hoenn missed out on in since only Kanto and Sinnoh was in the game. This time it's different since it includes all 5 generations as of B/W. Shame Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect will be missing out on the game, atleast until they're probably released by DLC but I'm not sure if they will be.

But yeah, Blast will definately aid in the systems sales alot.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1506s
Index - Back to Top