BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Capcom: What a Load of Fail You've Become.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#10  Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:02 am  Reply with quote + 
lol! What a load of bull! Capcom won't make the game unless it'll sell 25,000 copies?

So what? You'll get 25,000+ people to ask for it and they'll make it for you? and what then?

They might just make a mediocre or crappy game to sell the units. Just cause they decide to go and make it after all doesn't mean they'll actually make the game good.

I honestly had no interest in it anyway. especially with it being on 3DS, a system I have absolutely 0% interest in.

Keiji Inafune is gone now. Honestly it's my belief Megaman died with him leaving the company. What was the last good Megaman game? X8? back in 2004?

The only recent title I got moderate enjoyment out of was Marvel VS Capcom 3. It was not a bad game to play but it was not as good as the first 2. I'm also in total agreement with milking the titles with downloadable content that must be purchased. Especially stupid shit like characters that should be available from the get go. make them unlock-able or something. Pay more money for them? Seriously? You've already payed 50-60 dollars for the game!

Most of the other things that fans are upset about don't affect me much, I'm not a fan of Resident Evil, Devil May Cry or even Ace attorney much but I still sympathize.

Capcom is a joke now. I can only hope to see them go under in the next few years and it will serve them right for treating their fanbase like shit. same goes for any company that thinks they can get away with that. We got these game companies where they are today. I can't even imagine how much money I personally must've spent on video games in my youth.

Back then they earned it cause they made great, enjoyable games! I cherish the memories of my youth playing megaman all day long. I also loved older games like Breath of Fire, their fighting games, and alot of their shooters.

There's probably more i could rage on about but I've had enough for today. Megaman and Capcom are done as far as I'm concerned. I'd say just let it go.

Adios Capcom!

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1741s
Index - Back to Top