BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Capcom: What a Load of Fail You've Become.
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#8  Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:40 pm  Reply with quote + 
Quote:
- DmC (nobody asked for this, and frankly, nobody wants it either)
- No plans to localize Ace Attorney Investigations II (granted, I haven't played the first one yet, but as an Ace Attorney fan, it kind of upset me)
- The locked save data issue for Mercenaries 3D (this is an issue I don't really understand what all the rage is about, but it's something that pissed a lot of people off)
- Outsourcing a RE game to some no name developer known for SOCOM spinoffs and resulting in a game that doesn't really resemble RE at all
- The cancellation of Mega Man Universe
- Milking the crap out of their recent fighting games (particularly, Street Fighter IV and, to a smaller extent, Marvel Vs Capcom 3)
- The cancellation of Mega Man Legends 3, a game people have been asking for for about 10 years (which many fans viewed as the last straw)

-Never having every Monster up to date in ANY Monster Hunter game, completely removing ALL Underwater areas in MHF3 for almost no reason, and keeping all the good games in the series exclusive to Japan such as Frontier or MHF3. If they have billions of dollars after all the milking they tend to do, there would be PLENTY of money to develop a Monster Hunter game that has everything up to date. Even Nintendo has a similar amount of money and will NOT hesitate to keep all new Generations of Pokemon up to date with all past Pokemon being programmed into the new games.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1176s
Index - Back to Top