BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Capcom: What a Load of Fail You've Become.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#4  Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:05 pm  Reply with quote + 
BlueBomberman wrote:
May as well rename the company Crapcom. I was kinda neutral to their questionable antics these past few years, but between what's happen lately and Inafune's resignation, I'm now taking bets on how long will they stay afloat with their crappy business decisions.

This guy's post summed it up quite well.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-3ds/59786307

Yeah, no kidding. I used to love and support Capcom, but with some of the stunts they've been pulling lately, I really don't know how much longer I'll be willing to fork money over to them (and the fans too at that).

Things like:
- DmC (nobody asked for this, and frankly, nobody wants it either)
- No plans to localize Ace Attorney Investigations II (granted, I haven't played the first one yet, but as an Ace Attorney fan, it kind of upset me)
- The locked save data issue for Mercenaries 3D (this is an issue I don't really understand what all the rage is about, but it's something that pissed a lot of people off)
- Outsourcing a RE game to some no name developer known for SOCOM spinoffs and resulting in a game that doesn't really resemble RE at all
- The cancellation of Mega Man Universe
- Milking the crap out of their recent fighting games (particularly, Street Fighter IV and, to a smaller extent, Marvel Vs Capcom 3)
- The cancellation of Mega Man Legends 3, a game people have been asking for for about 10 years (which many fans viewed as the last straw)

plasm wrote:
Wow. I never even played Megaman Legends, nor was I intending to play the new one, and this is kind of agitating. Humorous in a way, insofar as Capcom's responses seem like trolling, but more agitating in that they are willing to not only cancel a potentially successful and anticipated title, but are also blaming their fans.

Not that I haven't said anything that's already been said, but... man.

Yeah, it's funny in that their responses are so half-assed and reeked of not caring (and also don't make a lot of sense). But yeah, it's just a bunch of bull manure.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1323s
Index - Back to Top