Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Your thoughts on Glee?
TokiAlbatou
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:22 am  Reply with quote + 
I didn't see any posts about Glee here so I thought I would post one. I'm sure most of you know or heard about the popular musical comedy drama show Glee by Ryan Murphy that airs on Fox. The show is about a group of high school kids in Lima, Ohio who participate in a glee club which is run by Spanish teacher Will Schuester. The club performs various songs by many artists and compete in singing concerts while the students face issues of their own. Now my dear Bomberman fans, what do you think about Glee?

Here's what I think about Glee.

Personally I find Glee to be extremely overrated and not very good. They used a lot of songs that originally weren't good and made them even crappier by having the cast singing them, not to mention that I'm not really into musicals. I also detest a number of the characters, particularly Rachel Berry and Quinn Fabray. Another thing is when they use their fingers to form the letter L. I know it spells out Glee in the logo, but it's almost as though they did that to make the characters losers. (For those who don't know, using your fingers to form the letter L and then placing it on your forehead means "loser" in a lot of places). Anyways, that's my opinion about Glee. So what do you guys think about it?
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1463s
Index - Back to Top