Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: E3 Expo (2011-2021)
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#2  Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:06 pm  Reply with quote + 
Eh, honestly, I'm not particularly too interested in E3. Not enough to go out of my way and watch it anyway. I've slowly been losing interest in new gaming over the past couple of months

Konami did what looks like a pretty sweet pre-E3 conference for those of us unfortunate enough to attend E3 (aka everyone but the press). I only watched the first 10 minutes of it before I went to sleep last night, but it's pretty neat from what I saw (about an hour long video to warn you). Check it out if you'd like. Some info on MGS Snake Eater 3D was revealed, along with, to my understanding, HD Collections of Zone of the Enders 1 and 2 (fudge yeah) and Metal Gear Solid 2, 3, and Peace Walker (yeah, Peace Walker) that will be released for both PS3 and 360. Kind of cool if you're into that kind of thing.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1387s
Index - Back to Top