Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Hudson Entertainment Is No More
BlueFire4101
Bomberman

Post#13  Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:47 pm  Reply with quote + 
To be honest I can't say I truly care as much either. Or at least, the news didn't effect me at all. I don't really know much about Hudson or Konami anyways, I only played Bomberman/Metal Gear from them.

And Regulus, that's kinda why I don't play the newer games. That's why I'm still on my Gamecube XP

But there is one thing you should know, and that is that things can still change. I'm not talking about current gaming companies, I'm talking more about a new gaming company entirely. Perhaps some of these disappointed gamers will desire to make a game that is a not a complete let down and form together. Who knows.

Maybe I'm thinking too much from a standing point somewhere on the WftO Project I'm in. Since we can't make money due to not having copyright licence for Dungeon Keeper or whatever, our only focus (Wouldn't have been money to begin with) is making a good game. I suppose that's what went wrong with many gaming companies today, too much focus on money.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0946s
Index - Back to Top