Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Hudson Entertainment Is No More
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#12  Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:49 pm  Reply with quote + 
I dunno, i can't say I'm a big fan of Konami anymore but it probably won't affect future bomberman titles much. It's not like Bomberman's current status can really get much worse. The games are all very similar anyway in recent years. none of them really try to push the story aspect well. So you'll just see more multiplayer features and such. Story mode ~if included~ will probably be very generic.

I think I'm done with following videogames. Probably be a few more niche titles I'll pick up in the coming years but other then that there's just so much older stuff I can get and work on that I think I'm set for life. especially with Anime being my primary interest now, I haven't been playing games as much in recent years.

Almost everything I hear about the game industry the past couple years is just sickening to me, so I've given up. I'm not saying this was the last straw, I've already felt this way for awhile now. This news doesn't really disturb me much if at all.

I just feel bad for these guys losing their jobs. Doesn't sound like the gaming industry is the place to be working now. Especially for people that truly love videogames. everything coming out follows generic boring patterns and all the companies focus on targeting that casual audience.

I hate to be so negative all the time but, the era of gamers is just about over guys. I think we need to let it go and figure out what we're going to do. There will be some neat things for us here and there in the future but its gonna be a meager serving.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1019s
Index - Back to Top