Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Hudson Entertainment Is No More
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#8  Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:18 pm  Reply with quote + 
I really can't believe it.... I mean it almost felt like someday this day might come, but it's too bad they're done for. Bomberman has always been one of my favorite games, and something that made me the gamer I am, but it's sad to say it's all done with now. There is still hope that more Bomberman games could come in the future, but with Konami putting their hand in things it doesn't sound like a good combination.

I got a message about this happening from JCB on my xbox earlier and I just couldn't believe what I was hearing...

On a side note, there were going to be 4 more Bomberman Live Battlefest online tournaments with a chance to earn Bomberman trophies. I'd assume the worst, but I really wish that they'd still have the rest of those for their fans so that people would have something to remember. I missed the first one and placed second in the second one and was looking for a redemption tournament... :/

As for me, I'm never going to quit playing because Bomberman is something that really changed the way I see video games and throughout the course of my life it's been my favorite game to play. Even though there's nothing new to be hopeful about, Hudson released many titles over the years and there'll still be tons to do. But I really wish it didn't have to end like this...
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0792s
Index - Back to Top