Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Hudson Entertainment Is No More
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#1  Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:33 pm  Reply with quote + 
Maybe this was posted in the chat and I just didn't see it, but I initially found the link via the Bomberman-Lovers dA page.

IGN.com: Hudson Entertainment Is No More

Quote:
Hudson is a name that's been around gaming for nearly 30 years, crafting games in series like Bomberman and Adventure Island, amongst many, many others. But according to a blog post by Hudson Entertainment's product and brand manager Morgan Haro, Hudson Entertainment, the outfit that brought Hudson games over to the United States, is being disbanded.

The blog post attributes this to Konami's recent purchase of the Hudson Group. Haro states that "it was revealed today that all of Hudson's previously planned projects have been canceled and that [the Hudson office in San Mateo, CA] will be closing its doors at the end of February." He goes on to clarify that the Hudson Group still exists in Japan, but "will likely be focusing on social games." Presumably, anything that pertains to a Hudson license will go through Konami from here on out.

:surprise:  :stun:  :xeyes: 

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0750s
Index - Back to Top