Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Sora's Fic Stuff
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#40  Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:32 am  Reply with quote + 
So, it's three days into NaNo and I've broken 10k on DSL Act One. Which is pretty awesome, but to be fair I'm technically working off around 13k worth of words from the first four chapters I mentioned in my previous post. No straight copypastaing here, though - I re-typed chunks of text as I saw fit, adding things here and moving things around there and bahleeting a few small things. I'm at the beginning of the third chapter, where I'm writing a scene that wasn't in the previous draft and kind of flailing around with how to deal with it. It's technically a very simple scene - Bomberman meeting with Jun to 1) explain what the hell happened on his way back home on vacation and 2) Jun briefing Bomberman on a jail break incident that happened while Bomberman was gone, resulting in the release of a couple of criminalfolk back into general society - but there are a number of directions I could go with it. Still, have to commit to one for the time being and see what that turns up.

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1609s
Index - Back to Top