Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: TSA Told Through Twitter
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#13  Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:14 pm  Reply with quote + 
Warship Noah

shirobonbon On the Warship Noah, baby! Let's ride this thing to infinity and beyond!

shirobonbon I'M ON A SHIP! I'M ON A SHIP! EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME CUZ I'M FLYING ON A SHIP!

shirobonbon Hey, wait, what happened to @spacelily's account? Did Twitter burp again?

shirobonbon I haven't lost any of the other people I'm following...

genocidegoddess @shirobonbon I have deactivated @spacelily. The account was no longer necessary.

shirobonbon @genocidegoddess What did you do with her?!

genocidegoddess @shirobonbon Lilith is merely taking a hiatus from the internets.

creampuffmimic @genocidegoddess Lilith is still in there! POMMY BELIEVES IN LILITH!

shirobonbon @genocidegoddess FOR ONCE I AGREE WITH POMMY. AN ACCOUNT NAMED GENOCIDEGODDESS WOULD NEVER USE THE WORD "INTERNETS"!

shirobonbon Psh, well, THAT was a pretty quick flounce. THAT'S RIGHT, YOU RUN AWAY LIKE THAT.

shirobonbon Off to find Ruk now.

shirobonbon Except, um...I think he found ME already. Crap.

blackbreath @shirobonbon Be careful, Ruk haxxed my account! I won't be able to tweet for much lo

shirobonbon is glad that @blackbreath is finally gone.

darkmessenger @shirobonbon I challenge you to a CHILDREN'S CARD GAME!

shirobonbon @darkmessenger Sorry, not really into TCG. Wanna boot up SCIV instead?

darkmessenger @shirobonbon Fine, but I call dibs on Kilik.

shirobonbon @darkmessenger WUSS, you gonna go with a spammer like him? I'mma beat your ass with Talim!

shirobonbon @darkmessenger First to three wins, LET'S GO!

darkmessenger ...is gonna slink away in shame now...

shirobonbon HAHAHAHA! Flawless victory, THREE TIMES IN A ROW! I am God.

demonofthedark just joined Twitter! But he is displeased at the ridiculously cheery bright blue default layout.

demonofthedark Dude this chick's hot, I'll use her as my Twitter BG: http://is.gd/ephJj Will figure out colors later.

demonofthedark What do you guys think?

shirobonbon @demonofthedark LOL your layout sux.

shirobonbon @demonofthedark Tiled backgrounds like that went out even when they were in, BACK IN THE 90s.

shirobonbon @ddemonofthedark Why don't you add custom cursors, embed MIDIs, and code up a blinking marquee while you're at it? LOLOL.

demonofthedark @shirobonbon YOU DARE MOCK THE HOTTNESS OF ONE-EYED ZOMBIE GIRL?!

genocidegoddess @demonofthedark Been looking all over for you! Let's set up a joint Twitter account.

demonofthedark @genocidegoddess HELL NO!

genocidegoddess @demonofthedark Too late, already made it: @angelofthevoid.

genocidegoddess @demonofthedark Also reported you to Twitter, have fun getting banned. ;D

shirobonbon is a little disturbed at how cheery @genocidegoddess sounds.

shirobonbon I'm gonna get while the gettin's good.

creampuffmimic has to use the bathroom...

angelofthevoid @shirobonbon Y HELO THAR!

shirobonbon FML x9000.

angelofthevoid @shirobonbon friended u on FB too, btw. if u want 2 save this universe, beat my high score on bejeweled blitz. ;)

shirobonbon @angelofthevoid I make it a personal habit NOT to get sucked into Facebook games.

shirobonbon @angelofthevoid OKAY FINE FINE I'LL PLAY IT, JUST LEAVE TWITTER ALONE!!!

shirobonbon always feels sad whenever he sees the Twitter Failwhale in his browser window.

shirobonbon @angelofthevoid Beat it! Now beat it! By which I mean, go the frag away.

angelofthevoid @shirobonbon k, lol. u beat me fair & square. BUT if some1 else takes the high score YOU WILL ANSWER TO ME.

shirobonbon just wants to go home already.

spacelily is finally back! What'd I miss, guys?

shirobonbon @spacelily I'm not sure, but I think I just saved the world through Twitter and Facebook.

darkmessenger @spacelily hey hotness ;D wanna get drinks?

spacelily @darkmessenger Screw off, I'm still mad at you for the whole Kaos thing!

spacelily @darkmessenger Though it's good to see you again.

spacelily @darkmessenger BUT I'M STILL MAD AT YOU.

darkmessenger @spacelily at least I tried.

darkmessenger oh yah n thanx 4 saving the world, @shirobonbon!!!

shirobonbon @darkmessenger Screw you too.

creampuffmimic wonders why he never gets the girl.

shirobonbon @creampuffmimic For starters, you're the wrong species.

creampuffmimic @shirobonbon So is Bomberman!

shirobonbon .................

shirobonbon @darkmessenger Hey Ruk, mind if I take you up on that drinks offer instead?

END because I don't feel like writing up the bits with the Elemental Knights, lol.

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1807s
Index - Back to Top