Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman Jetterz - A Look Back
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#6  Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:31 am  Reply with quote + 
I'm not a fan of animé, sometimes a few kids ones were on TV when i was young, they all had terrible voice acting and ignorant bumbling around a translated script, a cheap conversion process with a different team often failing to accurately portray what the original production staff set out to achieve. Jetterz is very heavy in Jappy culture, not something kids all over the world are particularly interested in

With a time gap like this, it would be even sloppier. One idea i will throw into the mix however is throwing the scripts away completely and writing something reasonably different around what can be visually seen. I've seen this done in a french 3D animation before where the American dub stuck to the script and produced something mediocre while the UK dub went in a separate direction re-writeing the entire dialog, appealing to its target audiences humour more and avoided comparisons from the original because it was in effect, a completely different show.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0812s
Index - Back to Top