BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What games are you playing/looking forward to?
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#87  Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:15 pm  Reply with quote + 
AoBman05 wrote:
How do you expect them to keep costumers happy if they don't try new things out with their games/consoles? You think rehashing the same old formula will keep people content with their products? Again, There's just as many people complaining about that as the gimmicks complaints.

I know, right? Freaking threadmonkeys, why can't they stick to what they know best and stop trying to critique video games.

But in all seriousness, I don't really know so much about how much something is a "gimmick" or not, with this new stuff. I mean, stuff like ROB the robot and the Power Glove (not the one that lets you throw bombs) were gimmicks, but to be honest I haven't played a lot of Wii-specific games that use the remote with its full functionality, so I can't really give any good insight into this discussion.

I do know, however, that I don't really mind when games are "rehash[ed], beefed up versions of [their] previous installment[s]"... I'm a firm believer in innovation. You don't really need to make new methods of input in order to make a game that is still fresh and entertaining.

So I guess I'm sort of on both sides here? I don't even know, I just sort of made this post in order to poke fun at Blue's (understandable but hilarious) typo, and then got wrapped up in voicing my opinion on the subject.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1446s
Index - Back to Top