BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What games are you playing/looking forward to?
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#84  Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:43 pm  Reply with quote + 
Soniti 254 wrote:
I said it once and I'll say it again; I'm disappointed in Nintendo's current direction. Or maybe I should say the video game industry's current direction. And I am, of course, talking about gimmicks.

Seems like they believe the more wilder a gimmick, the better the sales. Instead of making, I dunno, good fun games? Ever since Nintendo did it, everyone else is following up on the whole motion sensor thing (with the PS3's wand thing (don't remember the name, and I don't really care) and the 360's Natal project (don't care if I got that the other way around either)).

I mean, really, a 3D game console? Do we really need the graphics to pop out like in those iMax theater movies? Is that supposed to make my games more "fun"? Am I going to have to wear silly 3D glasses just to see what's going in my game?[/satire]

I admit, I'm slightly interested in the console (but definitely not because of the 3D stuff). But really, I've had just about enough with the silly gimmicks.

That fact that Ocarina of Time is being remade for the 3DS didn't wow you enough I take it? You seemed to have payed no attention to the list of games currently in developement for that system, as the 3DS has better games than the old DS and has pretty much everygame that should've been made for the old DS as well, such as Paper Mario, Star Fox 64 remake, but mostly the Ocarina of Time remake. ANd besides if it wasn't for things being gimmicky consoles would've died as soon as the 7th gen started anyways, as if it wasn't for the DS and Wii we wouldn't be here as we are today. Not only that but when you said
Quote:
Am I going to have to wear silly 3D glasses just to see what's going in my game?

it clearly shows you have almost no idea about what the 3DS is, as the 3D for the 3DS DOES NOT require any goofy glasses AT ALL. That's also why alot of developers are making games for the 3DS to begin with.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1393s
Index - Back to Top