Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Razon's Random Art Room
Razon
Board Admin

Post#5  Posted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:34 am  Reply with quote + 
Perhaps that's because I'm creating them using logic, thinking of how to try and make it look realistic and drawing it in such a way. Thing about when I make these pictures is that there's a lot of layers and filters involved that highly effect the look of it, with the volcanic one I posted it once I was done so I didn't have time to take a step away from it and come back for minor changes. Added an edited version in my last post that just made some layers visible and invisible, as well as an in progress prior to first version. If you have any interesting environment ideas that you'd like to see done, I'll consider giving it a shot- also need to tell me what style you want it in.

Edit: And there goes a second v2 with less red, refer to my previous post. Honestly with these things I may even mess with it real quick a week later with a slight quick edit that majorly changes the picture for the better more often then not, that's my normal behavior when it comes to making these pictures. I'm done on the last one now though, I should probably wait a week before posting anything that I make.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1265s
Index - Back to Top