BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What's your favorite Miyazaki film?
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#7  Posted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:35 pm  Reply with quote + 
Miyazaki does great stuff. I've enjoyed all the films I've watched by him so far, except Totoro... i wasn't too crazy abotu Totoro for some reason.. These are the ones I've watched listed from favorite to least favorite.

Nauiscaa of the Valley of the Wind - My first series by him. It wasn't the first film i saw but I read the manga back in my early high school days. This is like... 03-04 i think. Then I eventually made an hour long trek on foot to the store one of the first days it was out to get my copy of the DVD. Interesting memory... lol

Princess Mononoke - My 2nd favorite film. I think it was the first film by him I watched. Either this or Spirited Away. I watched them around the same time.

Howl's Moving Castle - This one was great too. I also got it the week it came out.

Whisper of the Heart - This isn't on your list by the way, there are a few missing, but you got pretty much all the main ones. This one wasn't as popular as those but it's pretty good. worth checking out if you can find it.

Ponyo - saw recently was very cute and fun to watch, but the story was a bit weak.

Spirited Away - Really weird, but also good.

My Neighbor Totoro - I couldn't get into this one but i have seen it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The next ones I'd like to watch the most by him are Castle in the Sky and Kiki's Delivery Serivce

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1258s
Index - Back to Top