Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Support Forum
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: BombermanBoard 2009 Feature Request
Razon
Board Admin

Post#13  Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:12 pm  Reply with quote + 
Did a few fixes and updates for the board, going to list them off.

- New Features

Index Sub-Forum New Posts Icon
On the index forum page, if there's no posts in a main forum section but in a sub-forum located under it, then it will show a new Sub-Forum New Posts Icon instead of the no new posts icon.

Collapse BBCode
A new BBCode for..
[Collapse] ← click this
..collapsing text has been added, you can see some use of it this topic's first post.
Code:
Example: [collapse]text to collapse here[/collapse]
Example 2: [collapse="subject here"]text to collapse here[/collapse]

[Collapse Text]
This is what it looks like without a subject.

- Minor Updates

1: The Spell Checker is now working again, due to a server change it wasn't finding anything.
2: Fixed an issue with the Spoiler BBCode.
3: Fixed an issue with "View recent posts since" menu disappearing before allowing you to select anything.
4: The Memberlist now by default displays the users in the order starting from the most recently active.
5: The time is also shown now in the Memberlist and in User Profiles for Last Active, instead of just the date.
6: Miscellaneous here and there things.

Planned to add the collapse tag since the major 2009 update, that's why I didn't want the spoiler tag used for other stuff. And as requested, I've made it easier to notice new sub-forum posts.

Also as you've likely seen, there's a custom chat in development for the forum. It's only available on the index atm, you'll need scripts on for it to show. Once it's completed I'll officially announce about it here, if you have any issues with it then say it in the chat or private message me about it. I break it occasionally when working on it, but it should be fully stable most of the time.

Plan to do some other small forum updates soon, like adding support for daylight saving time, and expanding the who is online and users browsing areas and such. And as always, just request anything if you'd like to see it added to the forum.

As for a forum section for veteran users, I don't think that it's really needed. It might be nice to have as a chat channel though, where you need to be registered for at least 2 years and have made 10 posts or something like that. The discussion would be a lot more private, as no-one can just join the forum and find out what we're saying.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Support Forum All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1244s
Index - Back to Top