BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Anime Discussions
Razon
Board Admin

Post#18  Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:09 pm  Reply with quote + 
Soniti 254 wrote:
Razon wrote:
People who don't really have much to compare it to could view it as something much better then it is, and it spreads through those type of people and thus gets overrated.

You're speaking as if most people that watched Haruhi watched it as one of their first anime, and somehow I highly doubt that.

This one forum that I used to go to in the past with people I knew from there, they indeed did do stuff like that. Having only watched death note and haruhi, and one or two having watched bleach. And a few would go around recommending it saying people should watch haruhi and death note, because it's awesome or whatever- boasting about something with pretty much no experience in any other anime. But the thing is too, they wouldn't even give other animes a shot- I had tried recommending some.

So like I said, I'm just basing this stuff off of things that I have personally come across. It's not solid proof or fact, just opinion based on experience- and theorizing with that. It obviously comes down to taste as no anime is for everyone as I've said before, but there's other possible apparent factors that causes stuff to get overrated- and I was running guesses at that based off of experience.

Last edited by Razon on Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:31 pm
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1437s
Index - Back to Top