Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Anime Discussions
TokiAlbatou
Bomberman

Post#17  Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:55 pm  Reply with quote + 
Never got into the Haruhi series, though my friend watches it despite the fact that he's not much of an anime fan (yet he does watch Yu-Gi-Oh abridged).

I'm usually more into the mecha anime like the Gundam series (although the only one I've watched and I'm still watching is Gundam Wing) and Escaflowne. I also watch stuff that isn't mecha, like the Miyazaki films (especially liked Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away and Porco Rosso).

For Escaflowne, I prefer to watch to it in subs since I despise the English dub so much :shifty:  but lots who saw it say it's a very beautiful anime along with the music. But of course, if mecha isn't your thing, you don't have to watch it. Escaflowne is about a teenage girl who gets transported to a world called Gaea and she meets a young prince. The girl finds out that she has mystical powers that she must use to fight the Zaibach Empire.

Those were just some suggestions though. I was never really into the shows that were based off video games for some reason, they just don't hook me into watching them.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1624s
Index - Back to Top