Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Anime Discussions
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#14  Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:50 pm  Reply with quote + 
Razon wrote:
I personally didn't like the haruhi series, felt that it was overrated when I saw it a few years ago. Someone who I talk to online who has seen around 500 different animes also didn't care for it, really nothing special about it.

Unless you want to make me angry again, I'd somewhat suggest avoiding trying to back your opinion up like this. Expert opinion (or in the prior case, what "most people thought") have little no place in discussions about things that are purely taste. They're at best irrelivant, and at worst a cheap debate trick used as an attempt to artificially add value to your opinions, effectively devaluing everyone elses. It's one of about 3 things that ended up annoying me before, and seeing as I've both set peoples opinion of me for the time being as a "hot head" if stuff appears again I might as well point it out now.

As for Haruhi I kindof liked it, it also wasn't a favorite series, but I liked it, as it was wierd enough to be funny enough of the time. I liked some of the odder episodes, like the computer game episode, and I really kindof liked the intro episode, it wasn't all that funny, but the "faked bad camerawork" and absolutely rediculousness of it all reminded me of wierd crap I used to do in highschool.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1296s
Index - Back to Top