Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Anime Discussions
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#6  Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:47 pm  Reply with quote + 
I follow a few rules now for anime watching after I used to watch a crap ton of them. I break them for a few series, but it's pretty rare.

I only watch things recommended to me (I have a few specific sources that know what I'll like and what I won't) to counteract the fact that at one point I felt like I had a large queue of anime and it became work.
I only watch completed series (a lot of series I liked were stalled and then canceled by fansubbers, not to mention wanting to see the next episode is annoying, meaning I can stop at points that don't bother me, without week long breaks).
I rarely watch series over 45 episodes (because shows that last 200 episodes no matter how good the plot is, is dull).

--edit--
Oh yeah, other stuff, I watched gintima when it started, for a few weeks, then stopped, wasn't good enough early on, I've heard it's good later on, but I'm not going to mess with it, it violates with too many of my rules now. For this season I might watch K-On 2... I'm not sure if it's going to be worthwhile though, I liked the first season alright, perhaps this summer when I have some time.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1218s
Index - Back to Top