Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Anime Discussions
Razon
Board Admin

Post#3  Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:35 pm  Reply with quote + 
Well it's like I said, that anime series can be one of those things that you either love or hate depending upon ones tastes. Read varying comments places, the majority thought of dennou coil as amazing though. You obviously can't please everyone however, and no story is meant to. That anime has recieved many rewards, and is considered one of the best animes of 2007.

What would you define as a favorite? Can help give an idea of what ones tastes in anime is.

If you're a fan of humor and bathroom humor then Gintama is the winner in that section, best bathroom humor and some of the best humor in an anime ever. There's action and blood too, pretty much no overall plot however- and you just get some serious story(normally containing lots of humor still) during a so many episode arc every so often. Also there will be many unentertaining episodes, and with the series stopping just recently at 201 episodes until the manga catches up likely. It's certainly and obviously only for the hardcore anime crowd who has the time to watch, and can bare through the rough times of it. It's not something that can be judged by just a few episodes, certainly not an anime that I'd recommend to a non anime fan- or to someone that doesn't care for it's style of humor. I'd say give it at least 75 episodes, it should spark your interest by then if it's for you.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1557s
Index - Back to Top