Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Anime Discussions
Razon
Board Admin

Post#1  Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:22 pm  Reply with quote + 
Let's kick things off, in this topic you can start discussions, mentions, recommendations or whatever about different animes if don't want to make a topic for it.

I've seen somewhere around 200 different animes so far and counting, and there's certainly a lot of garbage out there. While there are good ones, there are very few definite must watch animes- at least that I personally would recommend for various reasons. Because they drag on, are too dull at times, cliche, lousy plot, not interesting enough or aren't proper for non anime people and etc. Even I watch some animes in fast forward or at least some of their episodes.

I'll start by mentioning an anime I've seen recently.

[Collapse] Opinions on Dennou Coil
I was just going through a list of anime to find animes I've missed that I'd want to watch, and early in the alphebetical listing I came across an anime called Dennou Coil. Now this isn't for anyone who only cares about fanservice, action, bloodshed or anything too over the top crazy, but for people who can appreciate a decent story and anime.

What's hidden behind the what may appear at first to be a childish exterior, is a great and creative original story the entire way through- with a nice ending to top things off. There'll be more humor in the beginning, but the story will really start to get serious around the halfway point when the plot takes off nonstop to the end.

I'd say that it should be an enjoyable watch from beginning to end, for those of you who tastes it matches- though I'm sure it's not something for everyone.

Last edited by Razon on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:38 pm
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1383s
Index - Back to Top