Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Top 5 fave Bands?
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#3  Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:41 pm  Reply with quote + 
I'll give it a shot. Some of these have been favorite bands of mine for a long time but a few at the bottom of the list will be arguable. Anyway I'll try to list my Top 5 of all time and I'll list some more Artists after those that are arguably in that range and are also favorites of mine.

5 - The Cranberries - I was still very young when they were popular in the mid 90s and never got into them. I rediscovered then 5ish years ago while watching I love the 90s on TV. Went out and bought their greatest hits, have loved them since.

4 - Fastball - An adult alternative band that scored a few htis in the late 90s Early 00s. I own a few of their albums and love alto of the songs.

3 - Huey Lewis and the News - These guys are awesome. They do great upbeat songs that you can really rock out too and alot of their songs just make you happy and feel good. great singer too.

2 - The Human League - I got into these guys a couple years ago. i started with their popular 80s stuff that played on our 80s station at work, but upon researching them I found out they were still active throughout the 90s and had made an album as recent as 2001 and still tour today. They aren't super popular anymroe liek they were in the 80s but I thought their 90s stuff was some of their best work. I'm pretty sure I have every song they've ever made.

1 - The Police - This was one of my parents' favorite bands and I got into it from them when I was a kid. I eventually collected all their albums and I also have all of their songs ever made. I liek them more then my parents did now. I'm sure this is my favorite band cause I still love them after 10+ years.

-Some of my other favorite artists-

Bjork and here old band before she went solo, The Sugarcubes
Blondie
Duran Duran
Frou Frou
Peter Gabriel
Robert Palmer
Pet Shop Boys

-Some of my favorite bands in recent years but not quite ready for an all time listing-
note* Some of these bands are old but I only got into them in recent years

Franz Ferdinand
JET
Metric
Mono
Nine Inch Nails
Paramore

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1614s
Index - Back to Top