Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Retrogamer?
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#6  Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:03 am  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
...and admittedly I own a copy of Halo 2 for the PC (don't kill me you guys).

HERETIC! LYNCH HIM! LYNCH HIM!

Nah, I could care less if you like that.

I need to get a Super Nintendo. There were quite a few games on that that I liked, but I just have no time, motivation, or money to hunt one of those down. I'd consider getting one of those unlegit combo consoles (like FC Twin or something), but I read you can't play certain games on it so that's no good.

Do you have a Gamecube, Zaphe? There's actually a Super Game Boy-like adapter for it called a Game Boy Player. That's able to play all Game Boy games (original, Color, and Advance), but it doesn't have the groovy exclusive borders like Super Game Boy and you can't play certain games like you could on the Super Game Boy (Battle Arena Toshinden's 2 Player Versus mode comes to mind). Not that you should just get rid of the Super Game Boy entirely, since it's a nice collector's item and such.

I love Smash Bros. It's the only fighting game series I've played in which I can actually do what I want the character to do, unlike other fighting games where I'd just mash buttons and hope that the character does what I want him/her to do (this is a bit less evident in games like King of Fighters, Guilty Gear, and BlazBlue though). Also one of the few where I still enjoy playing the original game from the time to time and it's just as fun as the latest game, although I feel Brawl's far superior to Melee in just about every way now.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0827s
Index - Back to Top