BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: It's official; Game Boy's dead.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#5  Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:23 pm  Reply with quote + 
Soniti 254 wrote:
I also think it's hilarious how Nintendo pretty much just released their DSi and they're already going to replace it with something superior by next year.

THIS. Sooo much this.

A good friend of mine just bought a DSi recently only to find out that they're going to be releasing a new system in one year that is supposedly "retro-compatible with both DS and DSi". :flame: 

I honestly don't understand why updated technology is released so often. I mean yes, improvements will be made, and that's great. But people are just not capable of adjusting so quickly, between money and compatibility issues. Keep advancing technology, yeah, but release new versions of things at a steadier pace. That way people get a chance to enjoy what you make for them, and plus upgrades will be just that more vastly different than your previous release, and that will make people like your product even that much more.

It seems like common sense to me. But apparantly businesses don't care about the customers nor about the resulting endless waste of metal and plastic.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1292s
Index - Back to Top