BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: DS or PSP?
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#6  Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:56 am  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
Mighty wrote:
but now the 2 single greatest handheld games of all time (Pokemon Gold and Silver were my favorite Pokemon games of all time. They had alot of stuff to do despite technical limitations of handhelds at the time.) are being remade for the DS, I'm startinjg to respect the DS with sheer greatness. o.o

My favorite Pokemon game was Red. I played thoroughly through Red and Yellow and played about half of Sapphire. I liked all the old Pokemon more. I just thought they were a lot cooler looking, As the games got newer I couldn't get into them much cause they started getting rid of a lot of the Pokemon I liked. I've considered getting fire red or leaf green since they're remakes of the old games and I still might.

Pokemon Blue was awesome, and Yellow had Jesse and James which made it full of win, but I still liked Blue a little more (probably the nostalgia at work lol). I'd like to get Fire Red/Leaf Green sometime as well. I've tried Silver a long time ago, and I couldn't get into it (then some jerk stole my GBC, although Silver was hardly missed for me lol).

Reggy 777 wrote:
My favorite hand-held games of all time.....

Dragon Warrior Monsters for the Game boy color. That game has a lot of awesome monsters to get and you have 3 with you at once and they all fight at the same time. It plays like a dungeon crawler where you fight a boss monster at the bottom of each dungeon and there's a random chance he'll join you when defeated. You can also breed monsters. Bred monsters are a lot better then the ones you can catch, they'll have better stats and abilities from both parents. There are also some monsters you can only get through breeding.

My other favorite game is the first Fire Emblem in America on the Game Boy Advance. A Tactical RPG with a great story, cool characters, great music and overall fun and sometimes challenging to play.

My favorite PSP game so far is Final Fantasy Tactics but I haven't thoroughly played through Disgaea yet so that may change.

Dragon Warrior Monsters was awesome. I actually liked how that one played better then it's more popular rival, Pokemon. It was one of my favorite portable games as well. A second favorite though is kind of hard to decide... Based on how much I played the games, I'd probably say Mega Man Xtreme 2. I played that game a lot back when I was playing it. Either that or Game and Watch Gallery 2. lol

My favorite PSP is also probably War of the Lions, considering how much time I've put into the game (I think I put in more hours into it then even you Reg lol). Although I also liked Portable Ops (for what it was anyway) and Castlevania: the Dracula X Chronicles since it had Symphony of the Night, one of my absolute favorite games of all time, as a unlockable feature.

I also really liked Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland, and WarioWare Inc. There's more, but I don't wish to bore others with a rather long list of games.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0762s
Index - Back to Top