BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: PSP 3000 screen issue DOES NOT EXIST!!! (Well not for me...)
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:49 pm  Reply with quote + 
I'm pretty sure everyone who knows of the PSP 3000 also heard of the scanlines that appear on the screen most of the time right (it even appears in the XMB at times)? Well when I turned on my PSP 3000 today and started playing for several hours, I SAW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH THE SCREEN, NO SCANLINES OR NOTHING!!!! WHat I did see was beauty as everything looked so clear and colorful and perfect (my dad even said it was as clear as the computor moniter, which is VERY clear since it's new). I even watched a movie on it and I still saw perfection in the screen, and still no scanlines! HOWEVER, when I started reading the manual so I could set up an Internet Connection with it, I noticed the manual said PSP 3001. This amazes me since Sony said they wouldn't fix the scanline problem, but apparently they secretly did fix it, or maybe it just doesn't appear on the more recent PSP 3000s. I even saw a video on YouTUBE about the 3000 not having any scanlines, and I saw something almost exactly what I saw with mine. I saw beautiful detail with the colors, no ghosting, and also no scanlines (here's the video if you want to see it yourself, the 3000 is the one on the bottom with the 1000 model shown on the top: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43neaz-G2J4 ).
Edit: I just now noticed the date on the video, which means it's basically been in the clear with this model since November last year, but I still recommend buying a 3000 model that was made in 2009 if you don't want to take any riskes with it.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0847s
Index - Back to Top