Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: The Fan/Indie/Doujin Games Topic
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#5  Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:45 pm  Reply with quote + 
I remember you mentioning that game, actually... I never did beat Raptor because the hard drive that I had it on crashed a year or so ago. I'll have to get back to that sometime.

Here's a few more choice games...

If you like ambient games, there's Nifflas' Within a Deep Forest and Knytt. Knytt is less about gameplay and more about environment, while Within a Deep Forest sort of has both (it has some infuriating moments if I remember right). On the same site you'll also find Knytt Stories, which allows people to make their own Knytt games, but they usually just end up being purposefully silly, unpurposefully tacky, or just more of the same gameplay. There are a few good ones out there though.

Poyo is a fine game with some incredible chiptunes (Pamp Radion is practically my theme music by now) and an interesting gameplay element: the ability to "warp", which is both a key element of your movement and your only method of attack. I've played this several times and taken it with me to different places, though I'm still not sure what it is that makes me like this game so much. You might need to use the GM6-Vista Converter to convert the .exe and run it properly if you've got Vista.

I know I'm still missing some games here, but I think I've listed more than enough for now anyway.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0778s
Index - Back to Top