BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What games are you playing/looking forward to?
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#57  Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:33 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yeah, I don't understand it either. All of these dumbsh-- I mean gamers, are so into this DLC based bullshit it's not even funny.

I've read some people whining that they want BlazBlue 2 to be released as DLC because they feel that, since its "pretty much the same game", you shouldn't have to pay full amount for it. Which is a load of crap. And then there's other nonsense about how the expansion for RE5 is only going to see a hard copy release in Japan. Like, WTF.

I guess these people do not understand how valuable a hard copy really is. You can display it, play it, do whatever with it, as you said. With DLC, all you can do is play it and... that's it. If you don't like it, you wasted money and you can't get a refund or anything from it. All you get is just the ability to download a game you didn't actually like. And what good does that do you?

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1403s
Index - Back to Top