BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What games are you playing/looking forward to?
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#56  Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:00 am  Reply with quote + 
Yeah I'm very against downloadable content now, streaming and all this digital nonsense but it looks like it really is trying to take over and may succeed in doing so. There seems to be a rediculous amount of support for it and I can't understand why. It's all lazy, cheap people who are getting lulled into it.

Only a few of us older hardcore gamers really seem to understand how terrible this whole situation is. I want to keep hard copies of games around. It's so much better then digital downloads. You buy it and its yours to do whatever you want with. Play it when you want, take it where you want and display it on your shelf. What happens with Downloaded content. You lose the system you had it on then it's gone, you'll have to buy it again. You can't display it in your collection so no one knows you have it. It creates a very plain boring and unreliable perception of things related to gamers.

Is the world going to come to the day where everyone wears a white shirt and white pants and eats a ham sandwich for breakfeast, lunch and dinner, and all they have in their white generic apartment is a white computer that does everything for them?

I'm sad i'm so broke right now, otherwise I'd be out their supporting what's left of my hard copy videogame industry.

I think I'll save my money and eventually get the import version of Fate/stay Night for the japanese PS2.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1481s
Index - Back to Top