BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What games are you playing/looking forward to?
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#55  Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:46 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
Well if its down to 15 dollars now I'll definitely give it more consideration. 30 or whatever it was before was a little much for a PSP fighting game I'm likely not going to play much. I wish we would have gotten the PS2 version instead. I really would've enjoyed that a lot more.

Yeah, it'd probably be better that way (or at least make it playable for PS3), but they probably didn't want to risk releasing what is probably considered a niche game out here (for PS2, in fact).

But yeah, for anything DLC related, anything over 30 bucks is absolutely ridiculous, considering you get nothing but the game on your system (the only DLC game I bought (not including PS1 games) was MvC2, which I believe was 25, and the only reason I bought it was because there was no way in hell I'd be paying 100 bucks for a hard copy. No way). No box, let alone box art, no instruction manual (and no, online manuals do not count), certainly no hard disk.

Although, since we're on this subject, I kind of liked what some DL games did (Patapon 2 comes to mind for me) and released the box that came with the manual and the download voucher for the game (so you aren't buying the same thing twice). Definitely not the same thing, but it's still kind of nice (at least you get an almost complete box).

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1304s
Index - Back to Top