BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Man Marries Video Game..... I'm serious..... ._.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#5  Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:18 am  Reply with quote + 
You know... what's sad. I just finished playing one of those dating sim games on my computer a little while ago.

This story doesn't surprise me all that much. Those games really can have a powerful effect on people. Like I said I just finished one and I really enjoyed it. I cried at the end and everything and felt pretty attached to the character I chose to persue. It was really a great experience that I won't soon forget.

Perhaps going so far as to marry a character is just too much in my personal opinion, but I can definitely seeing things like this being done by some of the really hardcore otaku.

I can't say I'm in support of something like this, but at the same time my inner otaku can't say I'm against it. Y'know? Anime and games really can be that special a part of our lives.

Anyway yeah, I felt like if anyone had to stand up and have the guts to say that amongst us it'd be me. Probably one of the biggest otaku on this forum. Think what you will of me, but that's my opinion. I can't bring myself to bash or dismiss someone pursuing that for himself and can sort of understand where he's coming from though he's taken it to a greater extreme then I would have.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0841s
Index - Back to Top