BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What games are you playing/looking forward to?
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#51  Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:39 pm  Reply with quote + 
LOL BUMPER STICKER

What games I've been playing as of late: Final Fantasy IV (old school RPG action, HELZ YA BOI), Resident Evil 2 Director's Cut (via PS3/PSP, actually quite scary and surprisingly I haven't died yet and haven't need to look up a FAQ yet), BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger (TIS AWESOMESAUCE LIKE GUILTY GEAR), little bit of Devil May Cry 4, little Resident Evil 5 (until the expansion for it comes around, then it'll be amongst my top played lol), Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

What I'm looking forward to play: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (JUGGERNAUT! :DDDDDD), Batman: Arkham Asylum, Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations (still don't have it lol), Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, Mega Man Maverick Hunter X, Mega Man Powered Up! (still don't have 'em even though I've wanted them ever since I first heard of them lol), the new Metroid game (TEAM NINJA HELZ YA!), Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 and 2, Bayonetta (LOOKS LIKE AWESOMESAUCE! : DDDDDDDDD), Phantasy Star Zero (TIS AWESOME, but need English to understand the plot... D: )

NEW SECTION!

Games I really should work on: Xenosaga: Episode I (just stopped for no reason; probably because of an annoying boss I'm stuck on), Phantasy Star IV (I'm right at the end too and I just put it on hold), Metroid Prime Trilogy (need to eventually start MP2 (the most boring/uninspired of the trilogy IMO) and then MP3 (lol) again (which was awesome, although the first is still the best of the three)), Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1697s
Index - Back to Top